Hooray, you’re booked! But what happens next? Once we have the perfect hair stylists and makeup artists hand chosen for your service, it’s time for a trial run so you can see your look before those wedding bells ring! Here is what you can prepare for and expect with your trial:
- Save 3-5 inspo pictures that you LOVE to share with your professionals so they can ensure they provide you with your ideal wedding look.
- If you have your dress picked out or have already purchased your dress, bring us a picture so we can assist you in determining your perfect style!
- Bring any and all hair pieces and/or veil with you
- Come with a clean, moisturized face and clean, dry hair. One day old hair is okay!
- If you know you’ll be getting spray tanned for the big day, either try to come with that already done or let your stylist know as we take note on all products used during your trial.
- We recommend booking your trial 1-3 months prior to your wedding day
- Do NOT flat iron or curl your hair on the day of the trial as it can affect the updo you’re looking for
- While lashes are optional, they do come with all makeup applications. Please let your professional know if you’d prefer them or not.
- While hair extensions aren’t necessary, if you’d like them to achieve your perfect wedding hair style, please let your professional know during your trial and they will be able to color match you for extensions then.
- If you prefer certain brands of makeup to be used, please let us know! We use a variety of brands to ensure we accommodate all skin types and tones.